Photobucket ---WAY LINGAW? NAOG sa pinaka-UBOS niining PAYAG--- 3DFlags
Custom Search

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Friday, April 30, 2010

Soulmate©

Friday, April 30, 2010
Valleys Of Neptune

For a long time
I wanna fall in love
To someone who will
Fall in love with me...

But for many years
Of constant searching
My dreams seemed in vain
Before you came...

So you know now
How glad I am
To fin'lly found someone
Who likes the things I like
And can speak out
What's in my heart and mind...
(You're my soulmate...)
Everyday of my life...

Maybe, 
You are really the one
Sadly this time, 
You are not free.

But I know now, 
Deep inside your heart
Your only desire
Is to be with me... 

3 comments:

  1. wow...it's so amazing...your songs are great...!!! very inspiring...!!! It really had touch my inner being....thank you tolits...hope you'll write more songs so that you can inspire more people pa....thank you...
    Judith D. Omega

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been inspired by people, like you, who like to listen to my songs...i hope you won't get tired of listening to them no matter how simple they could be...

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Pocket