Photobucket ---WAY LINGAW? NAOG sa pinaka-UBOS niining PAYAG--- 3DFlags
Custom Search

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Sing For You©

Wednesday, April 28, 2010
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella (Twilight Saga)

 I sing for you, you sing for me.
We sing together with the joy in our hearts.
We do not mind the passing of time
We're united together with our song.


And every time when I'm down
There I have you.
Every time when I'm lost
It's the way you show.
Every time when I'm alone 
There's you and your song.


A gift for you is your gift for me.
We sing together the gifts of our hearts.


Forever I'll be thankful to you...

And every time when you're down
I will be with you.
Every time when you're lost
It's the way I show.
Every time when you're alone 
I'll sing this song for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket