Photobucket ---WAY LINGAW? NAOG sa pinaka-UBOS niining PAYAG--- 3DFlags
Custom Search

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Friday, April 30, 2010

If I Were©

Friday, April 30, 2010
If I were to write a love letter
I don't want to write it long.
It's better I go straight right
To what I've wanted to say.

('Coz/And) the rest of my story
I have already shown
In the way I look at you,
In the way I speak to you. 

Anyway, love can't be written out;
However one defines it
It still can fall short
What I desire for you. 

I love you...that is all about how
I feel for you especially right now,
The other  things that I've wished to say
I leave it for you to see...


In the way I look at you,
In the way I speak to you...
In the way I smile at you,
In the way I say "hello"...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket