Photobucket ---WAY LINGAW? NAOG sa pinaka-UBOS niining PAYAG--- 3DFlags
Custom Search

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Regrets©

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I should have followed you
To see you...
Walked the miles to reach you.
But I didn't...O...
I didn't do at all.

I should have asked you
For your number...
Looked for you everywhere.
But I didn't...O...
I didn't do at all.

And now
You came back into my life
With a new face
You've said you love me
But you couldn't give all
That I need...

My deepest regrets
For the moments that I failed
To notice you...
For the days when I didn't
Search for you...
And for the chances I missed
To tell you
How much I love you...
How much I love you...


I could have told you
Everything I do
Showed you the world I'd been to
But I couldn't...O...
I wasn't always around you.

I could have asked you
To wear my ring
Kissed you in and out of my dreams
But already...O...
Already you've changed your name.

I hope someday
We'll have each other I pray...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket