Photobucket ---WAY LINGAW? NAOG sa pinaka-UBOS niining PAYAG--- 3DFlags
Custom Search

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Aninipot©

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A song dedicated to my friend and #1 fan in the US (hehehe), Inday Nippy. "Aninipot" or "The Firefly" is a song that tells how this nocturnal beetle can actually give us joy. The brightness of the light this insect gives is a great pleasure especially among children. When I was a boy, I really loved to watch many "Aninipot," as they flew and danced in the darkness of the night in the barrio. Somehow, they symbolize hope. Inday Nippy, as I knew her since we met in Kalubihan many months ago, is like this Aninipot. Her friendliness and liveliness bring joy and hope especially to us as Bisdak and Bisyaw. She is an avid supporter of the now famous "Radyo Bisdak" and me as Bay Uray. Actually, she never stopped in encouraging me to compose more Bisdak songs. She even gave me a very special Christmas present this year, which I have just received today. To post this song earlier in this blog (this is actually from the album "Kaniadto sa Umaabot") is my way of showing my deep gratitude to her goodness and generosity to me and to the Bisdak cause.

Aninipot
Sa gabiing mangitngit
Gamay may unta
Apan makapadasig.
Labina ni Inday
Nga kang Undo namarayeg
Dong, dakpa ning usa,
Ibutang diri’s garapa.

Aninipot – nip-nip-nip-nip-nip – Aninipot.
Nagdala ka kanamo’g maayong buot.
Aninipot – nip-nip-nip-nip-nip – Aninipot.
Pun-a sa kalipay ang dughang naghuot.

Aninipot,
Imong suga gapid-ok-pid-ok.
Morag bombilya nga nadaut
Sa diha-dihang brown-out.
Sa ‘Pinas labina,
Koryente mahal ra ba.
Magsige lag kaputlan
Kay unahon ang panud-an.

Aninipot,
Tudloi mi nga di mahadlok
Pagpadan-ag sa kahayag
Sa among palibot.
Daghan pang nangitngitan
Sa among katilingban.
Mga nahisalaag
Gikan sa sakto nga dalan.



Lyrics & Chords: Aninipot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket