Photobucket ---WAY LINGAW? NAOG sa pinaka-UBOS niining PAYAG--- 3DFlags
Custom Search

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bisdak©

Thursday, January 15, 2009
Yes, I am a Bisdak (Visayan Filipino) and I am very proud of it! This is the main reason why for several months now I am composing Bisdak songs and publishing them here in this website. Although, I have very limited talents and resources to make this project possible, still, I am trying my best just to promote my culture and language as a Bisaya. I hope this little effort will incite other Bisdak to do their own share to promote our "Bisaya-ness" not only in our country - where we are at times being put down by some of our ignorant and insensitive "kababayan[s]" - but also to the whole world.

Mabuhi ang mga BISAYA!!!


Ako usa ka Bisdak
Bisdak nga walay paglubad.
Ipasigarbo kong akong kaliwat
Ang akong pagka-bisaya!


Apan nganong ang uban
Dili gustong mailhan?
Gikaulaw nila
Ang ilang kagikan.

Pukawon ang nahikatulog
Natong galamhan.
Ug ipalambo ang kultura
Nga atong namat-an!

Igsoon, apil na ta
Niining kalihokan
Sa pagpabangon
Sa Binisayang pinulongan.




Lyrics & Chords: Bisdak

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket