Photobucket ---WAY LINGAW? NAOG sa pinaka-UBOS niining PAYAG--- 3DFlags
Custom Search

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's You©

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's you, it's you...
It's you who made me fly
Back to you... for you...
To show how to be alive
With you...
Now I know
That true love is true
'Coz it's you...


One of the things that happened
Since we met again
My heart has never been blue...
'Coz you've taken away my sorrows
With your stories and songs...
You've filled the longings of my heart.

We both remember our past
The crushes that we had to each other
That was long time ago...
And, now we want to
Fill in the gaps of the moments
We'd missed because we walked away.

Hold me close in your heart.


For it's you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket